Teeth Extraction Calgary
Tooth Extraction Calgary
A tooth extraction involves removal of a tooth from its socket in the bone. We offer vide variety of methods to make your experience as pain free and comfortable as possible.
When you are at Expressions DentalTM clinic, we know that you maybe terrified to have a tooth pulled. Our team of dentists aim to save your teeth in every possible manner and want tooth extraction to be the last resort. We are committed to provide you dental care services in Calgary in a friendly and comfortable environment.
Why would you need tooth extraction?
- If you have extra teeth that block other teeth from coming in.
- If your tooth is damaged or decayed beyond repair.
- If wisdom teeth do not have enough room to come out.
Why Expressions DentalTM Clinic?
- Proper precautions are taken while performing the extraction to avoid excessive bleeding or infection. Even after the tooth is extracted, special attention is given to the patient till the bleeding stops.
- Necessary guidelines and instructions are given to the patient that helps him to take post-operative care after extraction.
If you think that you may need a tooth extraction, then visit us for a consultation or book an online appointment