Professional Teeth Whitening – Questions You Should Ask Your Dentist
Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure. If you are planning or scheduling a teeth whitening session for yourself, then there are a few fundamental questions that you should ask your dentist.
There are a few ways to whiten your teeth. One is whitening strips to use at home, another is take home bleaching trays fabricated by your dentist. There is also in-office bleaching. The ZOOM system consists of applying gel directly to the teeth for 15 minute intervals up to 4 times.
You can ask the following questions to your dentist before going for the teeth whitening procedure and clear all your doubts relating to it.
- Ask your dentist how long will your teeth whitening appointment take?
- Ask your dentist about which teeth whitening method would be suitable for you?
- Is there a risk of any side-effects if you go for the laser teeth whitening method?
- If you have sensitive teeth, then what are your best options?
- Will teeth whitening damage your teeth in any possible way?
- How is getting professional help for teeth whitening different from the kit that you can buy from outside?
- How long does it take for the whitening effects to be seen?
- How long does the whitened teeth last?
- If you have dental crowns or veneers, will this method whiten them too?
- How much does a teeth whitening treatment cost?
Expressions Dental™ Clinic in Calgary provides teeth whitening treatment. You can book an appointment at +1 (403) 252 7733 and consult the team of dental professionals.